Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alex Gymnastics-- Tyler Meet 3-09

Alex had a meet a few weeks ago in Tyler, TX. Here is the video that I took with the camera. It is a little fuzzy. For the vault video, she will be in the very back and it will be hard to see her. She did great on all events, except for the bars, which is usually her best event. I do not know what happened, she got nervous or something, because it is not like her to goof on bars. Her scores were Bars 8.4 Beam 9.425 Vault 9.550 Floor 9.625 AA 37.00. It was her lowest AA score, mainly because of the whole point that got deducted on bars. But all in all she did great!! We are very proud of her. It was an all day event. We left home around 11 am and got home around 11 pm, what a day!




5 comments:

  1. look how good she is! She has come a long way from that little girl climbing on the monkey bars that I remember :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheez!!! she is so good!!! Tell her thanks for my comment! She was my fav to babysit and my dogs name is dodger. :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were amazing Alex. I wish i could see it in person. Hey, your pros and cons are good. I think you should move. You would be closer to us but we might be moving. Not to Texas though. Mitch didn't find any interships so he's looking elsewhere. Maybe Denver. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is so awesome to finally see Alex doing her gymnastics. She is good. Thanks for posting videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bringing the Meet to us! How awesome! I love gymnastics since I was young when I did it. She is soooo good! Love the videos!

    ReplyDelete