Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coupons

Yesterday I went to Walgreens and got 3 bottles of Fructis shampoo, 3 bottles of Fructis conditioner, two boxes of Garnier hair coloring, 2 nail polishes (12 day, Hard as Nails), two 40 load laundry soap(cheap brand, but I do not care), a bag of Halls cough drops, and a giant size Butterfinger for Jordan. This came to a total of 6.42. I got all the the shampoo and conditioner for free. Why do I write about coupons? Well, I guess I just want to spread the word that there are ways to save money in these hard economic times. It was hard for me to get started, because I thought it was a little embarrassing carrying around this binder of coupons, but I got over it. It does take time, but is a great way to stock up on items for food storage.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! that is a lot of stuff for $6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this weeks Kroger's deal through Tuesday. I got a ton of stuff this week! I'll email you my coupon matchup list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to start collecting coupons! I wish they had coupons for my clothing addiction! HAH! I'm glad you guys have blog! your kids are so bid!! Ethan is a cutie as usual!

    ReplyDelete