Sunday, February 27, 2011

Alex's Birthday

Alex is turning 13 tomorrow, Monday February 28th. We are so greatful to have her as our daughter. We love her stong will and determination. She loves gymnastics with a passion. She always makes us laugh and does not care what others think. I love that she is not girly and has no desire to be into hair and make up. What a blessing she has been to our family. Alex we love you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Alex. Just the other day I was thinking about her falling on her head at birth. You could share a birthday with our little one but it's not looking like that. Have a super awesome day! We miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meliss! That looks like a fun birthday. I guess your email address is attached to this blog because when I recent the invite your blog popped up. I told Chad I would send another invite to our blog. Hope you get it. Let me know if it doesn't work.
    Talk to ya later!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meliss. That looks like a fun birthday. So your blog was attached to your email and popped up on my blogger permission page. Hope its okay I looked. I told Chad I would send another invite to our blog. Keep in touch.
    Talk to ya later!

    ReplyDelete