Sunday, March 29, 2009

Diet, exercise, and early mornings.

If you know me well, you know that I am absolutely not a morning person by any means. Well, tomorrow I am going to start attending a boot camp that my neighbor Ember is doing. She is an instructor at a local gym and is going to teach some classes at her house. This does not seem too bad, but it starts at 5:45 am on MWF. I have been exercising on my own,(at about 10am) trying to shed some of my pounds. I have been running/walking about 3 miles a few days a week then I also ride my bike or use my elliptical. I feel good, but I am not getting the desired results, so this is why I chose boot camp. My friend took my measurements today and tomorrow the quest begins. The boot camp runs for a month. I will let you all know the results when I am done. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! 5:45 that is early (yuck) I am wishing you lots of luck. Do you have a goal weight? When you come out for Easter we will have to walk together.

    ReplyDelete