Monday, July 18, 2011

Tri, Tri, Tri again

Last year I competed in the Logan Sprint Tri. This year I decided to do it again. I am very sad to say that no I did not beat last years time, what is up with that? I was glad that I tried again, but really really wish I had put forth more effort to beat my time. My next race is in Sept. I am doing a all womens race in Herriman. The first Tri the new Herriman rec. center is putting on. I have to really push to improve. Here I am with my Sister, Stephanie, next year she is going to compete with me??
More of my Cheer leaders, Alex and Ethan. Chad stayed home to be with Jordan who had just broke his toe and could not walk around on it.
I did the best on swim.. 53rd out of 100. swam 500 meters in 13.21 minuets
Running not to bad.
the bike was the worst I came in at almost the bottom of the pack:(
I love the above picture... I just think it is cute.



1 comment:

  1. Nice! I'm training for one right now too. I wish we could do one together!!

    ReplyDelete