Sunday, February 20, 2011

St. George--- The Promised Land

February the 11th we while on our way to Las Vegas, Nevada we stopped in St. George Utah. We absolutely love St. George and would love to move back there someday. When we retire that is where we are headed. This is just one of the reasons we love the place, the beautiful red rock. What you do not see is a cliff that Chad let the kids look over, luckily I was in the restroom at the time. I seem to freak out a little when the kids get remotely close to something I deem dangerous. St. George ROCKS! he, he, get it? look at the pictures.

Alex with a lady bug, notice her lovely calaused hands, those are gymnast hands.

Alex being grumpy pantsThe boysThe girls
The Kids
The parents

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Funny pun! one day we will visit you here again. It is a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete