When my husband was young he used to do a lot of art work and drawing. He has started to take up the hobby again. Two years ago for Mothers Day he sketched me a picture of my Mother and Father which is displayed on a easel in my stairway. He drew the picture of my parents as a dedication to my Mother who passed away from breast cancer five years ago. Her death was very hard on me. This year for Christmas he did these sketches for me. I have not placed it on a wall yet, I am looking for just the right place to put it. It is head shots of our kids when they were 1 year old. He took their 1 year pictures and sketched them and framed them. Chad spent hours and hours on each drawing. What a wonderful guy I married!!! the photo I took does not do the drawing justice. Thank you Chad for such a thoughtful and wonderful Christmas present. 
I didn't know he was an artist...I am impressed!
ReplyDeletehow sweet of him! that brought tears to my eyes. miss you guys!
ReplyDelete