Monday, May 3, 2010

Hawaii Trip

Over Easter break Chad and I went with Chad's parents out to Hawaii to visit Mike and Autumn. My niece Chelsea watched the kids and they had a blast with her and other cousins while we were gone. Here are some pictures of our trip.
The Hawaii Temple
My nephew Noah
Logan and Porter
Cool beach, can't remember which one.
Hanauma Bay. We went snorkling and saw a varity of fish and stuff. We suprisingly did not get terribly sunburn.

Tired old man. Chad's Dad enjoying the sun.
Can they finish it???
Mike and Autumn
Us
Grandma and Grandpa, Chads parents
Who are these wierdo's

My new home
What happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii, unless it is a tattoo, then it goes everywhere you go.
Got Muscles?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the pictures especially the one in front of the statues and the tatooed boys...I mean men. It looks like you had a nice time.
    I am glad you are posting again.

    ReplyDelete