One thing I have always wante to do is take a cake decorating class. I finally signed up. I just completed course 1 of three and next week I start the second course. Each course is Saturdays from 10-12 for a month at the Hobby Lobby just 3 min. from my house. Here are some examples of what we worked on during class. I love doing this!!!!
That sounds fun. you need to practice up so you can do wedding cakes here in the future. :-)
ReplyDeleteVERY impressive!
ReplyDeleteMelissa! I'm glad you're blogging again; i keep checking! Your cakes are SO cute! We are about to have another round of classes by Tanya Johnston, so I hope to go get some skills. Beautiful cakes are so fun to receive, to make, to take somewhere AND of course, to eat. Your yard looks good! way to go, Chad! We are missing you and your family VERY MUCH! xo from the Buckwalters!
ReplyDeleteHolly,
ReplyDeleteI hope to do wedding cakes in the future. It will be my gift to all my neices and nephews getting married. Hopefully I will be good enough when the time comes.