Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a funny guy I married.

Chad and his brother Jody are applying to be on the Amazing Race. Today he filled out the application and some of the answers were so funny I just had to post them. Here are a few...

-How did you and your teammate meet? Our mom introduced us the day she brought me home from the hospital. Of course, I am a little hazy on the details- after all, I was only 1 day old.

-What is the biggest disappointment you have experienced from your teammate? He is uglier than me. It is a burden he has had to bear all his life. But, I would not really consider that a disappointment-just sad.

-How did you resolve it? Can't be resolved- that much plastic surgery would be financially crippling....

-What is your biggest pet peeve about your partner? As I mentioned previously- he is pretty ugly. But, I have learned to deal with it.

-What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to visit New Zealand. I have always wanted to see the lands where Frodo and Gandalf once roamed...

-Do you speak or read any foreign languages? if so, which ones? 1.Spanish, not a lot, just enough to order off a menu and get directions. 2.Pig Latin, very fluent (eryvay uentflay-see?)

What a funny guy I married............

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that is hilarious. He IS funny! I hope his answers earn him a ticket on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...very funny. I hope he gets on the show! That would be SO...AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he does have a sense on humor :>) Keep us posted if he gets on, and good luck with your tri! You will do awesome.

    ReplyDelete