
Menagerie - Pronunciation [muh-naj-uh-ree, -nazh-] n. collection of wild animals. a place where they are kept or exhibited; The Sedrick home.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Proud American!!!!
I love the 4th of July. It reminds me how grateful I am that I am a citizen of the United States of America. I can vote, worship the way I choose, my children are getting a good education, We have freedom of speech, I can support whichever political party we choose, our health care is far above that in most countries, I live in a comfortable house, have a fantastic family, and the list could go on and on. How blessed we are to live in the best country in the world, others flock to it and we were lucky enough to be born here. Wow, what a great and wonderful thing it means to be an American!!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment