Menagerie - Pronunciation [muh-naj-uh-ree, -nazh-] n. collection of wild animals. a place where they are kept or exhibited; The Sedrick home.
Great pictures! It looks like it was a lot of fun to do! Sad that you are moving, you were one of the first people that we met when we moved here, and made us feel so welcomed!
so good, I love them all.
So cute! I wish your friend lived here to take our pictures. Happy Late Birthday to Ethan Yesterday. Hope it was a good one. Sorry we forgot to call.
These are amazing!!! Happy late bdays to Chad & Ethan. Sorry so late.
Great pictures! It looks like it was a lot of fun to do! Sad that you are moving, you were one of the first people that we met when we moved here, and made us feel so welcomed!
ReplyDeleteso good, I love them all.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I wish your friend lived here to take our pictures. Happy Late Birthday to Ethan Yesterday. Hope it was a good one. Sorry we forgot to call.
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!!! Happy late bdays to Chad & Ethan. Sorry so late.
ReplyDelete