Saturday, May 14
th 2009 my Dad got married to Tami
Hewlett in the Provo temple, his brother was able to perform the ceremony. It has been quite an
experience going from my Mother passing away to my Dad getting married again. I am truly happy for my Dad and am excited to get to know Tami better. Tami seems like a wonderful lady, she has read the Twilight books and has seen the movie, so I know she has good taste. She has a strong testimony of the
Church of Jesus Christ and there is a good spirit about her. I believe that my Mother would approve of her. I think that we will be blessed to have her as part of our family. I was able to attend the wedding while Chad took 4 days off to take over my Mom job.

My Dad and Tami outside of the Provo Temple.

My Dad and his two sons, my brothers. What a handsome bunch of guys.

This is a picture of our family. Myself, three sisters, two brothers and my Dad and Tami.

I love my Sisters they are a great bunch of friends as well as family.
I am glad you posted these pictures, it is fun to see you whole family. your Dad looks happy.
ReplyDelete