Menagerie - Pronunciation [muh-naj-uh-ree, -nazh-] n. collection of wild animals. a place where they are kept or exhibited; The Sedrick home.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
More coupons
Thursday I went to Tom Thumb Market. I am excited because for 28.oo I got----a 24 pack of bottled water, 2 gallons of milk, three containers of Grands biscuts, a pound of real butter, 6 cans of Rosarita refried beans, 10 lbs of Chuck Roast beef at 1.99 a lb and 3 liters of sprite. I used coupons and had a 10.00 off store coupon for a purchase of 50.00 or more. My purchase came to over 50.00 before the coupons, so I was able to use the 10.00 coupon. I also had a bunch of other coupons, so I got the beans for .50 each and the soda was free. I love deals like this, and get so excited when I save a bunch of money!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how much time did you say you spent on this? I wish I had the patience.
ReplyDeleteI spend aprox. 10 hours a week doing coupons, it pretty much is a pain in the butt, but now that I know I can get really good deals, I do not want to quit. I get 3-4 Sunday papers, cut the coupons, file the coupons in a book I have with baseball card holders in it, then I research the adds when they come out on Sun or Wed. and make lists and go to the stores with the deals. I usually visit Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Kroger and Walgreens during the week. Last week, Walgreens had a deal if you transfered a perscription, then you got a 25.00 gift card. I had a persc. that I did not really need, but it only cost 1.05 to refill it, so I did and got the 25.00 gift card, which a bought a new curling iron with. Albertsons, Kroger and Tom Thumb will double or triple coupons, so if you wait and watch you can get sale items then use a coupon and get the item for almost nothing. I also use coupons that can not be doubled at Walmart, I usually save about 10.00 everytime I go to Walmart. I do have to be very careful that I am not just buying things to use a coupon. My friend teaches classes on coupons and she Rocks at coupons.
ReplyDelete